Nikfar Khaleeli The latest release of AppCentral, our first since AppCen... continue reading
Events & Webinars
On Demand Webinars
- Mobile App Management: Enable BYOD, Retain Control
- Investments being made in custom mobile apps,
- (Mis)alignment of IT and LOB business drivers,
- App distribution via enterprise app stores.
- Using Mobile Apps to Drive Business: Mitsubishi Electric – A Case Study
- A 100% increase in contractor productivity,
- A projected $30 million revenue uptick,
- A multi-million decrease in annual catalog printing and distribution costs.
- Beyond Experimentation: Mobile Apps That Matter
- deploying mobile apps and data at enterprise scale,
- providing access to company information while retaining control of the data,
- adding value to customer and employee relations by leveraging the smarts in mobile devices.
- Mobile Apps Gone Wild – Managing Mobile Apps Before They Manage You
- impact of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD),
- importance of moving beyond Mobile Device Management (MDM),
- next phase for custom enterprise mobile apps.
Gain insight into the business drivers for and use of custom mobile apps within the workplace to safely harness the power of smart devices. AppCentral recently conducted a survey, “Custom Mobile App Usage in the Workplace,” with more than 200 participants from over 100 companies who use smart mobile devices for work. During this highly informative webinar, we review key findings from this survey and why your organization should invest in custom mobile apps to stay competitive and safely extend your enterprise boundaries. Learn about:
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating was tasked with developing campaign material for use in the company’s multi-step distribution channel. Product, technical and pricing information was often outdated and inaccurate. Multiple and overlapping communications mechanisms – email blasts, mailed printed material, and in-person training – contributed to increased marketing spend.
Hear from Gabriel Weiss, Head of Interactive Marketing Technologies at Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, and learn how his company is effectively enabling its ecosystem, by leveraging the power of smart devices and AppCentral to realize:
You’ve probably been experimenting with mobile apps. Perhaps you’ve even had a custom app or two developed. What you may not know, is that app development is the first of several critical steps you must take to safely harness the power of smart devices. View this webinar and learn how organizations are:
This webinar will help you understand the: