Nikfar Khaleeli The latest release of AppCentral, our first since AppCen... continue reading
Control Your Apps
Enabling the mobile enterprise is relatively straightforward when smart devices are company owned. However in a world where smart devices are increasingly outside of corporate control – either because of BYOD or a desire to support mobility in the partner ecosystem – it is far more challenging to enable the mobile enterprise.
AppCentral’s patent-pending AppGuardian application-wrapping technology embeds policy-control capabilities into any app, without requiring redevelopment work – no SDKs, no APIs. Enterprises can now monitor and control the startup and runtime behavior of their custom mobile apps on any device, even those not managed by the enterprise. With AppCentral AppGuardian you manage applications, not devices.
- Guard any app – quickly embed policy controls into any app even when source code is unavailable
- Safely share information – provide access to company confidential information without risking data loss
- Assure user privacy – protect business information without touching personal apps and data
- Granular controls – have app-level cut/copy protection from data leakage as well as lock and wipe control on any mobile device, even one that is not managed by the company
- Dynamically change policy – modify policy over the air at any time without requiring an app update
- Cross-platform – control apps for iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, BlackBerry devices, even HTML5 apps